jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Jmeter Problem while recording - Creates around 300 threads and throws error
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 06:34:15 GMT
Am I understanding this correctly?

You start the HTTP Proxy, configure Jmeter to use its own proxy and run
30 threads?

I cannot really infer that from your question, but here's my 2c:
1. Don't have Jmeter use the proxy (or any proxy, if at all possible).
2. Don't run your test plan while recording. Do all your recording in
step one, then disable the Proxy and run your test.

HTH
Felix