jmeter-user mailing list archives

From VVikasV <v.vikas.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter Problem while recording - Creates around 300 threads and throws error
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 04:40:27 GMT

Hi all,

I am using Jmeter 2.3.4 for load testing of web application developed in
JSF. I am facing a problem while recording the script. When I start JMeter
Number of threads were shown as 30. I configured the proxy settings and
started scripting (Safari Browser). But after a couple of minutes no scripts
were recorded and the page is not yet loaded. When i check Jmeter # of
threads were shown 300 and is still increasing. After some time I manually
stop the scripting and that time the first page which i request were
recorded more than 300 times (equal to number of threads created). Please
help.

Screen shots have been attached for your reference.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29052503/Screen%2Bshot%2B2010-07-02%2Bat%2B9.37.20%2BAM.png
Screen+shot+2010-07-02+at+9.37.20+AM.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29052503/Screen%2Bshot%2B2010-07-02%2Bat%2B9.38.31%2BAM.png
Screen+shot+2010-07-02+at+9.38.31+AM.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29052503/Screen%2Bshot%2B2010-06-30%2Bat%2B4.59.55%2BPM.png
Screen+shot+2010-06-30+at+4.59.55+PM.png