jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vini <vmspot-c...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Problems in getting a request response
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:34:34 GMT

Deepak,

I runned some testes and verified The response assertion  was a false alarm
because the string tested appeared in the page that was not I am looking
for. So the assertion was not testing the response wanted. Forget everything
about response assertion detecting the response.

I runned the jmeter proxy again, checked result view tree again. It seens
that The response request showed below is not detected by jmeter. I could
not find this response in anywhere in jmeter.

Do you have any idea why jmeter could not be detecting the response that I
can see on fiddler?

Att,

Vini