jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nathasha <nathashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does this error eman it is an error at your client machine side or the error at the server side?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:00:49 GMT

Thank you Deepak and Sebb.
Yes. I tried to reduce the number of thredas and increased the ramp up
period and it is running good now.
I might come back with mre questions.
But, good for now.

ps:I am using an RHEL box and I have ran upto 1500 threads in this machine
for an hour in some cases.
But, those were very smaller files compared to this image file.
So, I am guessing that the size of the returned file also is a factor here
and that is the reason I can't use these many threads in this case.Is that
correct?

thanks again.
Nathasha