jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nathasha <nathashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Does this error eman it is an error at your client machine side or the error at the server side?
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:09:02 GMT

hello all,

I did some searchign for the cause of this problem, but couldn't find
anything useful yet.
I am runnign a load test on an image file and I am using 1000 threads each
will run 60 times per minute.
I need to do it for an hour.
but, I am trying to do it for 10 minutes at first and I see some errors like
the following.
Does it mean that the machine I am running jmeter encountered some problems?
or does it mean that the server couldn't handle that many requests?

"Non HTTP response code: java.net.NoRouteToHostException,Non HTTP response
message: Cannot assign requested address,"

thanks a lot,
Nathasha