jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Christoph <christoph_meiss...@gothaer-systems.de>
Subject Re: Next release of JMeter: when?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 04:36:27 GMT

I wonder if it's possible to work around that by bsh script.
Then a testplan would consist of an bsh sampler
that loads the httpclient libs
and manages different http proxy authentications for each thread.

Something like this:

HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
client.getParams().setAuthenticationPreemptive(true);
Credentials defaultcreds = new UsernamePasswordCredentials("${username}",
"${password}");
client.setProxyCredentials(new AuthScope("proxy.gosys.test", 8080,
AuthScope.ANY_REALM), defaultcreds);

HttpMethod method = new GetMethod("http://intranet.gosys.test");

Is there anything special which I need to consider
when I start 600 threads that use a bsh script like that above?