jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Christoph <christoph_meiss...@gothaer-systems.de>
Subject how to stress test a http proxy server?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:23:40 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to stress test our new http proxy server.
The server is working with user authentication and password.

I know that jmeter has proxy parameters -u <proxy_user> -a <proxy_passwd>.
However, my intention is to use 600 different user/password combinations.

Currently my testplan looks like this:

Thread-Group
    HTTP Cookie Manager
    CSV Data Set Config     (here users and password are stored)
    Loop Controller
        HTTP-Request URL:http://intranet.gosys.test

What I'm concerned with is
how to cause jmeter to perform proxy authentication with different users?

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance
Christoph