jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sudip Kumar Bhattacharya" <skb.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter plugin menu items
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:25:11 GMT
I second your opinion.
Alphabetical order always make it easier to find items quickly.
------Original Message------
From: Andrey Pohilko
To: 'JMeter Users List'
ReplyTo: JMeter Users List
ReplyTo: apc@fininfor.ru
Subject: JMeter plugin menu items
Sent: Jul 1, 2010 3:52 PM

Hi,

There's a lot of plugins in JMeter already and when user's trying to add
another sampler (or something) to test plan, he sees a long menu with items
sorted with seems no order. Actually it is ordered by reverse plugin load
order, but this makes no sense.

I believe that it is not usable, and menus must be sorted by visual label.
Then user will be able to find items easily.

I'd like the users to say if it is really inconvenient and developers should
sort those menus, or it's ok and I'm just dramatizing.

Any opinions?

Best wishes,
Andrey Pohilko