jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Steve Eckhart <Steve.Eckh...@wausaufs.com>
Subject RE: Single Login help required
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:32:50 GMT

copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy it and immediately notify us by return email.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Spudona [mailto:ei3gsb@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:16 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Single Login help required

The only problem I have now is that the site isn't fully functioning and
therefore I'm unable to gather any meaningful data about response times and
load on server. Items such as Uploader and address forms are currently
broken which means I have to wait until these items are available.
Is it possible to get any 'meaningful' results with an incomplete site??? I
wouldn't have thought so...

Andrew