jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Riaz Ahmed <engr.riaz...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter Property Transfer
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:53:42 GMT

Hi Deepak,

                  I am executing a soap request and want to pick a value
 randomly from its response and want to use that value in another soap
request in jmeter (SOAP/XML-RPC Request). For doing that what i did: I
used XPath Extractor and in that i mentioned  "Reference Name as
GetTestProductList" and XPath query as
"//ns1:ManageProductListsResponse/ns1:productListDirectory/ns1:list[${=1+(int)(Math.random()*100)}]/@name".
 I defined GetTestProductList in User Defined Variable inorder to store
the value retrieved from the soap response to use that in another
request. But I am unable to see the value to be stored in the
GetTestProductList. And for that reason all the remaining request are
failing. Because "GetTestProductList" is used in the remaining request
and it doesn't have any value.

Regards
R.A.