jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem setting JMeter to read the .csv file
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:01:04 GMT
hi
Im not sure of ther exact structure of your test , are yoiu using the web
service related sampler (since you keep showing a java method, Im not sure
of this) and are you using substituting variables or something else?.

Add a View Results Tree Listener and a debug sampler to your test. The debug
sampler can show you the value of the variables the the view results tree
lisntener can show you the exact XML being posted. You can compare that to
working XML and see whats breaking.

regards
deepak