jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX Testing
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:35:30 GMT
Im not sure I get the question, and perhaps the answers are different for
different type of samplers. If you have a specific sampler in mind (e.g.
HTTP Sampler) then the values being measured are pretty well defined.
In Jmeter the measurements are for samplers, so if you do some setup work in
say a pre processor , that time wont be counted (which may be a good or bad
thing)

regards
deepak