jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble adding the counter
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 22:15:54 GMT
>but what I would really like to do is print out this values by themselves
somewhere as the thread is running
Im not sure why you want to do this, But
Well you can configure sample_variables in jmeter.properties to include C
(or your reference name)
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html
The values will then be outputted to the jmeter result file (when you run
from command line or when you configure any listener to write to file)

Alternately in your HTTP Sampler name put ${C} Your sampler name which will
print values like 1 - Sampler , 2 - Sampler etc (though this will impact how
your Listeners show data.

Why exactly do you want to see the values printed, the counter works
regards
deepak