jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Property Transfer
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:25:28 GMT
Hi
Im not sure what you mean. If you specify a value abc in the user defined
variable then thats the value it will have. Add a Debug Sampler + View
Results Tree Listener and you can see the value of the variable. if after
this you add a Sampler with an XPath Extractor and you specify the same name
, then it will override with whatever value the XPath has , again you can
add another debug sampler after this and see  the value in the listener.
 if you arent getting the value correctly , the XPath Post processor is
wrong(or not supported) or your response is wrong(or not in the format you
expect) or you havent added the post processor as a child of the Sampler .
Without knowing your XML or your Xpath its hard to say.