jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Whatis myname <myname.wha...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble adding the counter
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:43:56 GMT
I tried the documentation, and also googled around, but unable to find
something to help me:

I have recorded my soap request by running my junit through my java code.
Now, I am trying to add a counter so that when I run that http request
multiple times through the thread group, it spits out the values of the
counter. I tried using the counter function, but maybe I am not doing it
right. I generated the value from that function and added it under the value
column of the http request. Not sure if that is what I am supposed to do...
but I do not see the counter values incremented. I do not even know where
the values are going to appear. Any help will be appreciated.