jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter - https -question
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 00:13:45 GMT
Hi
>Might be due to that since it is an image pixel, it is taking very less
time
Again latency is the time that you took on the network. if you are on an
intranet and the server doesnt need to calculate anything (for a static
file) , then you might see near instantaneous response (coupled with older
java and system clock have never really had too fine a granularity) and you
might see a latency of zero. (meaning < 1ms)

regards
deepak