jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom add-on's response data not saved to SimpleDataWriter when in non-GUI mode
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:09:11 GMT
hi
Did you try setting
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html

jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data=true

in jmeter.properties?

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Simple_Data_Writer
Note the comment " When running in non-GUI mode, the -l flag can be used to
create a data file. The fields to save are defined by JMeter properties. "

regards
deepak