jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing BPM with JMeter
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:44:00 GMT
Do you want to perform functional testing or load?
If load then yes JMeter can test AJAX applications but your mileage varies
with the toolkit used for implementing the AJAX part . I believe PushToTest
that Frank has already posted about has some alternatives that seem
interesting so you might also see that tool.  this question has probably
also been previously discussed so search the mail archives

regards
deepak