jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jz <jehanzeb.qay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMetere JDBC Test Confusing Result
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:51:54 GMT
This is exactly what i did.

I wanted to open all 10 connections before i do actual testing.

For this i added Thread Group 1 with 10 threads and a dummy select
statement. Now thread group 2 which has 100 threads, starts with a delay of
5 seconds. In those 5 seconds Thread Group 1 has opened all connections and
thread group 2 uses those opened connections only.

Regards,
Jehanzeb Qayyum