jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single Login help required
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:10:54 GMT
Hi
great if it works. Note that you need to see on your web application , when
you access via  browser what happens, whether TempID is something that the
system generates and passes around, typically generated IDs are passed as
hidden parameters in forms or values in query string and you need to use a
Post processor to extract values

regards
deepak