jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@mahindrasatyam.com>
Subject geting Error in JDBC Connection Configuration
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 06:37:32 GMT
Hi

My data base is Orcle 10g installed in a Linux system(redhat 32 bit OS).
I am trying to connect to my data base from "JDBC Connection Configuration" config element.
The configuration what I have done is mentioned bellow:

Name: JDBC Connection Configuration
Variable Name: my db pool
Max number of connections: 10
Pool time out: 10000
Ideal clean up interval: 60000
Auto commit: True
Keep alive : True
Max connection age: 5000
Validation query: Select 1
Data base URL:  jdbc:oracle:thin://IP address:port number
JDBC Driver Class : oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Username:  test
Password: test

I am using ojdbc14.jar  as my database is oracle and I have kept it in the lib folder of the
jmeter.

I have added the JDBC sampler and the configuration is like this:

Name: JDBC Request
Variable name: my db pool
Query type: Select statement
The query is            select * FROM OB_REFNUM WHERE order_base_gid = 'P2.21738';

The above query is running fine and tested independently.

Now I am getting the Error Like this:

Response message: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish
the connection

Need some help...

Regards
Sirish

Mahindra Satyam is powering IT for the 2010 FIFA World Cup(TM).
To learn more, visit: www.mahindrasatyam.com/fifa/index.asp

DISCLAIMER: