jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@mahindrasatyam.com>
Subject DataBase performance Testing with Jmeter!!!
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:21:28 GMT
Hi All,

I want to test my data base performance by using Jmeter. Is it possible with jmeter.

My scenario are like this:

1.       The number of records that are present in my data base(oracle) currently, taking
into account of the number of records what is the performance? I want to check with jmeter.

2.       I am expecting that my data base size(i.e. Number of records) will be increased by
let say 4 times over a period of time 2 year from now. I want to implement this scenario in
jmeter and to test what will be the performance of my database and how it will behave under
this type of situation.

3.       In my current data base the number of user is 100. I want to test my data base performance
when the number of user will become 1000. Can I do this in jmeter?

4.       I want to check the SQL queries(How much Time it is taking/query) which are running
in back ground when I am doing some frontend operation, like any search operation.

Please give some suggestion  regarding the above issues whether these are possible to implement
and test in jmeter. If YES, then need some guidance and help also if possible some example.

Thanks & Regards
Sirish

Mahindra Satyam is powering IT for the 2010 FIFA World Cup(TM).
To learn more, visit: www.mahindrasatyam.com/fifa/index.asp

DISCLAIMER: