jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Karsten Gaul <karsten.g...@exedio.com>
Subject IOException. Response code 401
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:21:03 GMT
Hi again,

I have some problems getting POST requests through JMeter.

The jmeter.log prints the following:
readResponse: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
401 for URL:

It is just a warning though because when I follow my server's log the
required actions are executed.

Well, 401 is an authorization issue which I thought to have solved by
providing the auth manager. This one is required anyway because the site
on test has a .htaccess login. Whitout the manager, the get requests
fail too. The post requests are mostly for sending data in order to
create an account or something like that.

Can anyone explain the behaviour of jmeter for the post requests and
what I can do against it?

rgds
Karsten