jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Is it good practise to exclude common page items during record?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:30:59 GMT
Generally, it is good practice. Probably, the checkbox "retrieve
embedded contents" in the HTTP sampler will do what you want. Only keep
recorded samplers for actual HTTP content (be it php, aspx or whatever)
and have Jmeter deal with the images.

Also refer to
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#lean_mean

Cheers,

Felix

--
MPeX.net GmbH / Werner-Voß-Damm 62 / D-12101 Berlin / Germany
MPeXnetworks / www.mpexnetworks.de

Sitz, Registergericht: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 76688
Geschäftsführer: Lars Bräuer, Gregor Lawatscheck