jmeter-user mailing list archives

From João Tiago Ferreira <joao.tiago.ferre...@novabase.pt>
Subject RE: JMS help wanted: need use cases for queue subscriptions
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:05:20 GMT

In the live case there is only one consumer, or if even several consumers exist does not matter
which one will receive it because they will do the same task. However when doing functional
tests I want to guarantee that the consumers receive the message sent in the actual test,
so I can assert the data...