jmeter-user mailing list archives

From João Tiago Ferreira <joao.tiago.ferre...@novabase.pt>
Subject Jmeter JMS support for Tibco EMS
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:08:29 GMT
Hi

I am using jmeter to perform some functional tests in our application. I need to send a request
for the JMS server and wait for a response.
Our use case for the the use of correlation and message ids is that the messageID of the request
is used to set the correlationID of the response.

Using jmeter JMS request response the correlation is not working as expected, neither in 2.3.4
or nightly builds.

I send the logs as attachments.

As far as I can understand the JMS Sampler is using the messageID of the response to match
the messageID of the request, while it should use the correlationID of the response.

I easily modified the source to fit my needs, but wanted to contribute my testing with Tibco
EMS. I also noted that several bug reports exist about this issue...

Thanks for this great tool

Best regards
João Ferreira