jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nandu2008 <nathashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter - https -question
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:45:47 GMT

Thank you Deepak.

Can I ask you one more q?
I see that there is / appended at the end of the pixel.(jmeter).
But, if I try it in a browser, I see that there is no / at the end.
Actually, we need to get the pixel without the / in jmeter.

ps: I see that if I try www.google.com, there is a / at the end in both
jmeter and in browser window.

thanks,
Bindu