jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gpub <affablepr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need to test Input/output, can i will be possible with Jmeter
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:18:20 GMT

OK
My bad then, point noted, bt not intensionally done, also assured will take
care in the future. :)

Writing again ... hope this will clear

I have Sharepoint-2010 application, yes it is 2010 and  i want to do
performance testing on sharepoint application, which has about ample user
that uploads and downloads the large file( could it be PDF, doc) and visit
search pages.

Now my concern is Can both these things been done on Jmeter if yes, please
let me know way.

Regards
GP