jmeter-user mailing list archives

From waseemfa <fazal.was...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Using JMS point to point
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:59:21 GMT

I get the following error in Jmeter logs when i try to run a test using JMS
P2P.

Can any suggest me whats wrong?

2010/06/21 15:49:57 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler: Cannot
instantiate class: org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory]
	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler.getInitialContext(JMSSampler.java:399)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler.threadStarted(JMSSampler.java:294)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread$ThreadListenerTraverser.addNode(JMeterThread.java:504)
	at org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverseInto(HashTree.java:984)
	at org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverse(HashTree.java:967)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.threadStarted(JMeterThread.java:479)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.initRun(JMeterThread.java:468)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:239)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
	at com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	... 13 more

2010/06/21 15:49:57 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler: Session
may not be null while creating message java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Session may not be null while creating message
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler.createMessage(JMSSampler.java:173)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler.sample(JMSSampler.java:136)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:346)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:243)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks,
Waseem