jmeter-user mailing list archives

From virkenator <virkena...@gmail.com>
Subject Is this a cookie problem?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:53:14 GMT

Hi,

I am testing a web based application. I have a script which is doing:

1. Logging in user/s.
2. Goes to home page.
3. Searches for fields.
4. Searches for a specific field.

The script runs successfully for one thread. I am able to relate and track
all these events by checking the database log.
But when I increase the thread number to 2 or more, steps 1 through 3 are
being successfully executed but the step 4 is not being executed and shows
error in the server log "Error in finduser() in useragentbeanjavax....."

I have HTTP cookie manger with compatibility, HTTP header manager ON in the
script.

Can somebody please tell me whats going on and how to overcome this problem?