jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alon Girmonsky <alon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does ny one know about JMeter in cloud??
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 06:43:41 GMT

Hi.

JMeter in the Cloud is a pre-configure environment that can run JMeter
scripts. It's already configured and prooved to be working. It gives
numerous benefits over the regular JMeter.

It is aimed for people whom are already using JMeter and want to run load
tests from the Internet without any setup (or hardware).

By using JMeter in the Cloud, you can also enjoy graphic reports and
performance monitoring for your servers and applications under test.
Cloud-Intelligence also provides support for your JMeter scripts and for the
platform itself.

You can apply for a free-of-charge pilot if you want to see it in action
before paying anything.
http://www.cloud-intelligence.com/pilot/application
http://www.cloud-intelligence.com/pilot/application

Best Regards,