jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Baudouin <baudouin.dup...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject SSL Manager
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:11:59 GMT

Hello,

I am using JMeter version 2.3.2r665936
I am trying to use the SSL Manager through the Options menu.
I select a .p12 certificate.  It is working fine.
I save my .jmx test plan. I then close JMeter.
When I reopen JMeter and run my test plan again, it is not working anymore.
I get a popup asking me the KeyStore Password.  So far so good. I enter my
keystore password, but then the login requested by my test using that
keystore fails.
If I remain in my test plan and if I go again through the SSL Manager and
select again the p12 key store and run the test, it works fine without
asking me the password anymore.
It seems that JMeter does not remember the keystore I have selected.
I am sure I am doing something wrong or missing something but can't figure
out what.
Can you help me with this?
Thanks,
Baudouin