jmeter-user mailing list archives

From virkenator <virkena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to generate unique ids in jmeter
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 22:17:04 GMT

No, not a token but an incremented value for the field, so that i dont have
to increment it manually. Because once the script is run, it can not be
re-run with same value for the field.
That ways, the script will add patients automatically depending on the
number of loops specified.
I hope, I am understandable.