jmeter-user mailing list archives

From virkenator <virkena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to generate unique ids in jmeter
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:33:58 GMT

Hello Deepak,

Thank you replying.
Patient t ID is a mandatory field in the form, and it has to be
unique/different from IDs already entered/existing in the form database,
that is why user has to specify id every time he/she wants to save the form
and if it is not different/unique from already existing one, the form will
not get saved.
However, the script will run just fine.