jmeter-user mailing list archives

From j.kalsb...@jk-itberatung.de
Subject Re: Does ny one know about JMeter in cloud??
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:22:17 GMT
Alert: shameless self marketing!

Hi all,

as an alternative you could try
http://www.jk-itberatung.de/jmeterinthecloud.html and
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=2924 .
It's an AMI (acutally two) with jmeter already installed that
automatically starts and configures any number of slaves your account
allows for. You end up paying only for the EC2 resources you actually
need. You do not need to figure out how to install, manage and
distribute SW. It has been used for thousands of hours by different
clients since last year.

BR,

Jörg