jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Jmeter record "Rich Modal Window" actions.
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 06:36:09 GMT
JMeter records HTTP requests and responses. Since a modal dhtml window is
(normally) pure client side, there is nothing to record. However when the
user clicks ok , presumably some http request will be made , which JMeter
will record, thats the important one

>So My script is failing.
Various possible reasons. All lead to either
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/DifferentBehaviour or a search of the
mail archives

regards
deepak