jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brett Cave <brettc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to achieve controlled ramp-up of users?
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 11:19:44 GMT
Use infinite loop with the scheduler.

On the main configuration screen, there is also an option of runnning thread
groups concurrently.

E.g. we do the following:

T.G. configuration:
Loop count: infinite
Ramp up time (period): 2 hours
Threads: 600
Duration: 2 hours

That would start a new thread every 12 seconds.

You can play around with this to achieve the rampup you need.

Regards,
Brett

twitter: @brettcave
Blog: http://brett.cave.za.net