jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brett Cave <brettc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automated monitoring of servers during load testing
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 11:15:26 GMT
In windows add/remove components, make sure that SNMP is enabled and
configure it via the services console (start -> run -> services.msc). we
have written an SNMP sampler to log metrics to a mysql database and run our
own reporting, but using any snmp reporting tool will work (personally I can
recommend Cacti as a good one).

Brett

twitter: @brettcave
Blog: http://brett.cave.za.net