jmeter-user mailing list archives

From prasanna bhat <prasannabha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can log max/min/average
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 09:30:08 GMT
Please go through the following link to check what information are present
in the log.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html

Please go through this link to understand how to execute Jmeter scripts
using Ant and it also explains JUnit report generation.
http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php

Well, if you are just concerned about the getting report with Min, Max and
Average Timings then you can use jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl present
in <JMETER_HOME>/extras using any of the xlst processors. (I use saxon)

command to generate the report using saxon xslt processor:

java -jar saxonhe9.jar -o <TestReport.html> <Test.jtl>
jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl

Thanks,
Prasanna