jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nithya Prakash <nithyaprakas...@gmail.com>
Subject How to extract the hidden values from JSP page??
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 05:12:32 GMT
I'm working on Jmeter for automating the test process. I have created a
project and need to edit the project details. For this i need to extract the
project id since i cannot hardcore the project id every time i run the
script in jmeter.

The scenario is like this :

1. Previously the page was build using JSF and it was little easier to find
the hidden value and using Regular Expression Extractor i was able to
extract the hidden value and run the test script in jmeter. things where
fine.

2. Now they are using JSP and the project id is been displayed in the URL
itself. Am not able to extract the project id using Reg Exp Extractor and
run my script.its getting failed.

Question : How to extract the hidden values(project id) in the JSP page??

Help me out with possible solution please.

Thanks in Advance
--
Nithya Prakash.L
nithyaprakash86@gmail.com