jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter uploading a file
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 23:13:29 GMT
On 20/05/2010, Gil Novak <Gil.Novak@verizon.net> wrote:
> I have a resolution to the multipart POST issue I was having with JMeter
>  last month.  I worked with the developer of the application under test and
>  through setting breakpoints in the code, we discovered that the code did
>  expect or handle the lines:

>  We modified the code to ignore this line, and were able to get the test to
>  succeed.
>

>  It would be nice if JMeter had an option, like a checkbox, where the user
>  can control whether or not to have this line included in each part of the
>  multipart POST request.  It will be quite some time before I can take on
>  this task, so if somebody else is more familiar with the source code and has
>  the time to implement this feature, it would help in more situations than
>  just mine.  I've seen other reports of users having this issue with other
>  software as well.

Which HTTP sampler were you using?
Do they both behave the same way?

The best way to record change requests is to create a Bugzilla
enhancement issue.
Mails can get forgotten.
Ideally include a simple test plan that uses the same general settings
so it's clear what is being requested and fixes can be tested against
that.