jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@mahindrasatyam.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter proxy configuration with VPN
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 07:54:07 GMT
Hi All,

I am able to configure the jmeter when I am using proxy server through the command prompt
by giving the command
jmeter -H <proxy ip address> -P <port number>

I am using jmeter to test performance of my application. But now I am not using any proxy
to connect to my application. My system is configured with a VPN(Virtual Private network).without
mentioning anything in the browser setting I am able to access my application. So  How to
configure the jmeter for recording my application in this case.

Regards
Sirish

DISCLAIMER: