jmeter-user mailing list archives

From skbhattacha...@bol.net.in
Subject RE: Jmeter HTTP Request Sampler returns prematurely
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:00:19 GMT
The problem is that even if I set the timeout to 10000 ms it exist out
in 20-30 ms.
The response has transfer-encoding:chunked. Sometimes it returns data,
sometimes jmeter exits prematurely without
waiting for the response, saying that content length was 0.

Regards,
Sudip

Andrey Pohilko
Tue, 25 May 2010 05:46:34 -0700
There's timeout fields in HTTP Sampler, try using them.

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhattacharya, Sudip [mailto:sudip.bhattacha...@genpact.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:42 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Jmeter HTTP Request Sampler returns prematurely

I am facing a peculiar problem.

I have a URL which is a bit slow.

It returns the headers, but the content takes about 4-5 seconds to come
back.

HTTP Request Sampler triggers it as a null value response case by
completing
the step before the response can come back, and the assertion flags it
off
as an error.

How can I force the HTTP Sampler to wait for some time and verify that
the
request has completed processing.

-------
Regards,