jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rushabh Doshi" <rdo...@asite.com>
Subject RE: The upload document process fails
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 06:22:00 GMT
Thanks Sudheer. I didn't get you properly. I have tried but it doesn't
work for me.

You mean to say should I send below listed parameters in "Send
Parameters with the request" or "Send Files with the request"

Can you explain exactly what needs to be done here?

Thanks,
Rushabh

-----Original Message-----
From: sudheer reddy [mailto:gsudheer.08@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 9:44 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: The upload document process fails

Hi Rushab

* in the http parameters  u r sending remove the end content and place
this
end content  in the  path parameters  like shown below*
**
*file path           newfile
application/textfile*
*filepath1          endcontent*
**
*this will help u i think so bcoz i faced the same problem and i solved
in
this way*
**
*rgds*