jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhattacharya, Sudip" <sudip.bhattacha...@genpact.com>
Subject How to pick items from a grid
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 14:12:29 GMT
Hi,

I have to code the following scenario:

1. User Logs In
2. Gets a grid containing all existing records
3. Picks the first item from the grid
4. Processes it. Completes the transaction.
5. Gets back to the grid page again
6. Picks first item from the grid. The previously processed item would be removed from the
grid by now, so this would be another item.

This way the user will continue in a loop.. pick first item... process... complete transaction...
get  back to grid and pick the first item from the new list...

What is the best way to pick up the first item from the grid.
The items have a hyperlink which has to be clicked to open the item from the grid.

The hyperlink looks like:

NameE=5341425F41505F4D414E233931333" class="TblLnk">Process Item</a></td>

How do I retrieve this link from the grid, and send out a request for this URL in my load
script?

Regards,
Sudip
This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure
or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify
the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing
it to a third person.