jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Monga, Richa" <Ric...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Out of Memory Error in JMeter during Endurance testing
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 10:43:27 GMT
Did u try running the test in non-gui mode?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nagusoft [mailto:nagusoft.22@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:11 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Out of Memory Error in JMeter during Endurance testing

Hi All,

I am using Java samplers to send the requests.Some java samplers send query
string to the server, some send .dat files and receive responses as objects,
some send .xml files and get .xml responses. When I run the .jmx file which
contains this test plan for prolonged time ( Endurance testing), JMeter
throws
out of memory error, and the script gets terminated after 17 hours of run.

The test plan has only one Thread group , and there are 89 java samplers
with
in that thread group.

Note: I have also increased the heap size in JMeter.bat and I use only one
listener(Summary report).

Kindly suggest solutions.

Regards,

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your
system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored
by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com