jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sonam Chauhan <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: Questions on Jmeter reporting?
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 07:38:34 GMT
Sorry, I sent my response before it was ready. Yes, that's a good idea.

Another idea is setting the JMeter config to save the sampler response when an error occurs,
and parsing out the response.

I do this by using these-D parameters when running JMeter from the command line:

----------

-Dfile_format.testlog=2.0

-Djmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error=true

-Djmeter.save.saveservice.requestHeaders=true

----------

The resultant XML log does save the response data, but the XML is no longer well-formed.

----------

POST data:

code=123123123&amp; quantity=2&amp;addtoorder=yes

Cookie Data:

sess=608205ej24902733270b2b23;

      <assertionResult failureMessage="Test failed: text expected to contain /1 product
added/" error="false" failure="true"/>

            <binary>

            ...[HTML-encoded response webpage]...

            </binary>