jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nagusoft <nagusoft...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Out of Memory Error in JMeter during Endurance testing
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 06:29:37 GMT

Thanks...I got it....Is there any possibility to monitor the cpu and heap
usage of the jmeter when its running in non GUI Mode...In GUI mode I use
JConsole....


RichaM wrote:
> 
> There will be one .jtl file created. You can view results in the same
> file.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nagusoft [mailto:nagusoft.22@gmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 5:00 PM
> To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Out of Memory Error in JMeter during Endurance testing
> 
> 
> I tried running in non-gui mode..its working....how can i get the result
> of
> the run..
> 
> Nagusoft wrote:
>>
>> HOW to drop .jmx file in to the jmete -n.cmd batch file....
>>
>> Nagusoft wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks yaar..will try it out and get back..
>>>
>>> RichaM wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Try running in non gui mode. Drop .jmx file on jmeter-n.cmd .It will
>>>> help.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Nagusoft [mailto:nagusoft.22@gmail.com]
>>>> Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:26 PM
>>>> To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
>>>> Subject: RE: Out of Memory Error in JMeter during Endurance testing
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Yeah..I have done that already,,and also disabled memory consuming
>>>> listeners....Now I use only summary result..
>>>>
>>>> Viswanathan Arunachalam wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> You need to change your jmeter properties
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Open the jmeter.bat file in notepad and change the settings
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> set HEAP=-Xms512m -Xmx512m
>>>>>
>>>>> To
>>>>>
>>>>> set HEAP=-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> This should solve your problem
>>>>>
>>>>> Also why are you checking for .xml & .dat files.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: Nagusoft [mailto:nagusoft.22@gmail.com]
>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, 26 May 2010 10:41 p.m.
>>>>> To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>> Subject: Out of Memory Error in JMeter during Endurance testing
>>>>> Importance: High
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I am using Java samplers to send the requests.Some java samplers send
>>>>> query
>>>>>
>>>>> string to the server, some send .dat files and receive responses as
>>>>> objects,
>>>>>
>>>>> some send .xml files and get .xml responses. When I run the .jmx file
>>>>> which
>>>>>
>>>>> contains this test plan for prolonged time ( Endurance testing),
>>>>> JMeter
>>>>>
>>>>> throws
>>>>>
>>>>> out of memory error, and the script gets terminated after 17 hours of
>>>>> run.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> The test plan has only one Thread group , and there are 89 java
>>>>> samplers
>>>>>
>>>>> with
>>>>>
>>>>> in that thread group.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Note: I have also increased the heap size in JMeter.bat and I use only
>>>>> one
>>>>>
>>>>> listener(Summary report).
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Kindly suggest solutions.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Out-of-Memory-Error-in-JMeter-during-Endurance-testing-tp28678996p28678996.html
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>>
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Out-of-Memory-Error-in-JMeter-during-Endurance-testing-tp28678996p28679133.html
>>>> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If
>>>> you
>>>> have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
>>>> postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any
>>>> copies.
>>>> The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS
>>>> for employment and security purposes.
>>>> To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless
>>>> necessary.
>>>>
>>>> An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
> 
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://old.nabble.com/Out-of-Memory-Error-in-JMeter-during-Endurance-testing-tp28678996p28679434.html
> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 
> This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
> have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
> postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies.
> The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
> employment and security purposes.
> To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless
> necessary.
> 
> An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Out-of-Memory-Error-in-JMeter-during-Endurance-testing-tp28678996p28690045.html
Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message