jmeter-user mailing list archives

From GautamPr <gautampriyaran...@gmail.com>
Subject CSV dataset config file Name and variables from csv files.
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 09:56:28 GMT

Hi,
I am reading a CSV file by using the Config Element "Variables from CSV
file", which contains the details of the IP Address, Port, UserLoginDetails
file path. I have given filepath variable as an FileName to the config
element "CSV dataset Config".

TST_SYS_IP	10.127.247.222
TST_SYS_PORT	7878
FNAME               D:\Login_Credentials.csv

  I get an error saying file not found exception.