jmeter-user mailing list archives

From argil <natalie.ar...@visualtao.com>
Subject Re: flash application hangs when using proxy server recording
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 08:59:20 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for replaying :)

I will explain to you a little what I’m trying to achieve and about the
application.
Our application using HTTP protocol and it is based on flash.
When I’m starting the proxy recorder and login to the application, I can see
that the proxy succeed to record the download of the SWF files.
However after I login to the application I can't see any of the user data
such as: drawings, mails etc...
This data supposed to be downloaded from our servers.

Any suggestions?